A few Bradley smoker modifications can make your smoker super powerful. And during the modification process, you should have some Bradley smoker parts that you can use to boost your smoker’s performance.
These Bradley smoker mods will save you bucks, smoke your food more efficiently with strong smoked results, and keep your smoker device healthy.
The following are the devices for your Bradley smoker upgrade: In this article, we will tell you how you can use them for your smoker modifications and boost your smoker’s performance.
- Have a High-Performing Heating Element
- High-Temperature Wire
- The Spacer Rings
Such upgrades work as Bradley digital smoker modifications as well. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- Bradley Smoker Modifications To Boost Smoker’s Performance
- How Do You Adjust a Bradley Smoker?
- How do I make my Bradley Smoker hotter?
- Are Bradley Smokers any good?
- Will pellets work in a Bradley smoker?
- Can I use pellets in my wood chip smoker?
- Can I use pellets in my pit boss electric smoker?
- To Conclude:
Bradley Smoker Modifications To Boost Smoker’s Performance
You obviously want your smoker to perform better, as we enjoy vertical smoker modifications. And now you know that, with three simple devices, you can make your Bradley smoker more efficient. But how do these devices work, and how do you install them? Here’s everything you need to know about the devices and how to install them:
1. Bradley Smoker Heating Element Upgrade
Having more watts and high-performing heating elements for your Bradley smoker can be a beneficial addition and upgrade. It’s basically a stainless steel-finned strip heater.
These devices are used as a simple method of utilizing the surface area for effective heat transfer. Such devices are marvelous heating products. It’s really easy to maintain as well. However, it can be a complicated device to install. So, follow these instructions to easily install the smoker heating element on a Bradley smoker.
- Locate the heater nameplate tag. It should have voltage information. In this case, it should be 1500 watts or more than 120 V
- Make sure all the internal elements are properly placed and in perfect condition. Do not attempt to install the device, if everything is not right
- Remove the head cover of your device by turning it counterclockwise
- Tilt the tube a bit and insert the Tempco heating element as delicately as possible
- Arrange the wires through the conduit opening and take them through to the right path
- Install the head cover by turning it clockwise
- Mount the heater carefully on the tank
- Make sure the wires are installed accordingly. The black wire is the power lead, and the green wire is the ground lead. And the yellow, blue, white, and red are over-temperature leads.
- Install the control, and after that, install the top of the sensor bulb above the bottom of the heater. And now you are done. For the final touch, restart the device and watch it get warmer.
2. High-Temperature Wire
Smokers tend to get quite hot. Among the many Bradley smoker parts, only those that can sustain heat are the best.
High-temperature wires are one such element. Adding high-temperature wire to your Bradley smoker can be one of the best Bradley smoker upgrades you can make. This is why you should remove all the old wiring from the smoker and add the high-temperature wires for more efficiency.
3. The Space Rings
Space rings are known as Bisquette savers as well. And this name actually clarifies the purpose of these Bradley smoker parts. In general, a bisquette burns out in 20 minutes.
Considering the huge amount of time it takes to properly smoke foods, this duration is not sufficient. And one bisquette costs more than a dollar! But what can you do?
There are no safe Bradley smoker bisquette alternatives. So, it surely would have been better if the bisquettes burned for a longer duration. The space rings do just that. They help keep the bisquettes burning for a long time. You just have to place them properly.
Put three space rings in the stack of bisquettes in your Bradley smoker. Place two at the end of the stack and one on top of it. Don’t place any bisquettes in between. This will drastically reduce your smoking expenses.
How Do You Adjust a Bradley Smoker?
Maintain the following instructions to perfectly adjust your Bradley smoker in five minutes:
- Simply slide the smoke generator into the side of the unit.
- Now, put the smoke tower in the hole on top of the smoke generator.
- Push the smoker tower down and make sure it’s firmly placed.
- Plug the sensor cable from the back of the smoke generator into the back of the unit.
- Then, plug the short power cable from the digital smoke generator to the back of the unit.
- Plug the power cord from the digital smoke generator into the main power point.
- Put the cooking racks on each of the shelves inside the Bradley smoker.
- Slide the drip tray in at the bottom of the smoker.
- Place the drip bowl on top of it, and after that, you are done.
How do I make my Bradley Smoker hotter?
There is a simple way to make your Bradley smoker hotter. Add a 900-watt or higher heating element. But make sure that you don’t overheat your device. This is why you should use a temperature controller such as a PID to keep the temperature at a moderate level.
Are Bradley Smokers any good?
Bradley smokers are one of the most efficient products you can buy. It’s an incredibly accessible device with loads of useful features. Above all, its top-notch performance comes at an affordable price. So yes, the Bradley smoker is indeed a good device.
Will pellets work in a Bradley smoker?
Pellets actually work pretty well in a Bradley smoker. But you have to make sure the pellets are perfectly processed and properly dried.
Can I use pellets in my wood chip smoker?
Yes, you can use pellets in your wood-chip smoker. In fact, well-processed pellets can ensure perfect, rich, permeating smoke. But there is one small problem here. You will have to keep replacing the pellets to maintain the smoky flavor. It can be an irritating task, but it’s definitely worth it.
Can I use pellets in my pit boss electric smoker?
Of course, you can use pellets in your Pit Boss electric smoker. In fact, it is recommended that you do so. The manufacturer of the pit boss itself prefers pellets.
The Bradley smoker is a marvelous device in itself. Its unyielding, user-friendly performance has made it popular. But you can boost its performance to a greater level if you make some upgrades.
The Bradley smoker mod discussed in this article will definitely help you with that. So, do try our suggestions out and enhance your smoking experience with Bradley Smokers.