The EdenPure Heater is a classic heater that uses a commercial quartz tube to capture and store the heat from the infrared bulbs. It’s one of the number-grade products for its users. Occasionally, due to some reasons, the EdenPure Heater turns on but can’t heat up.
EdenPure Heater turns on, but no heat mainly occurs for a burnt-out heating element or the front portion of the heater malfunctioning.
Uninsulation of the room, broken thermostat, clogged air filters, or a broken fan is another reason that can make your EdenPure Heater not heat.
Check if the heater is in the right position. The mentioned problem can occur because of a bad fuse too. You should find out the fuse inside of your heater and unplug it. Check the condition of the fuse and if it’s not good then get a new one to replace it.
If these solutions don’t fix the issue for your heater, then read through this article. We will show you easy fixes to your EdenPure heater turns on but no heat issue as follows:
Table of Contents
- EdenPure Heater Turns On But No Heat [7 Easy Solutions]
- 1. Heating Element Got Burnt Out
- 2. Front Portion Malfunction
- 3. Insulation Of The Room
- 4. Get The Heater In A Right Position
- 5. Broken Thermostat
- 6. Clogged Air Filters
- 7. Broken Fan
- Why Does My Fan Turn On But Does Not Blow Warm Air?
- Have My Heater’s Airflow Diminished?
- Can I Use My Heater In A Garage?
- Can A Heater Heat Several Rooms At A Time?
- How Does Fan Speed Of A Heater Change?
- Final Verdict
EdenPure Heater Turns On But No Heat [7 Easy Solutions]
As the above-mentioned solutions couldn’t fix the EdenPure heater turns on but no heat issue, therefore here we guide you through the below simple solutions:
Note: You can also read how to fix Edenpure heater won’t turn on problem.
1. Heating Element Got Burnt Out
When a heater turns on, but no heat is blown into the room, it means the heater isn’t working properly. This issue arises if the heating element gets burnt out anyhow.
Each space heater features two heating elements in two chambers that produce the heat. If you turn on the heater, the heating elements usually glow orange-red.
If the heater doesn’t glow, that means either the heating element is broken or burnt out. In some cases, the heating element is not getting the power, and this may be the main reason.
Anyway, a faulty or burnt-out element of the heater will stop the whole system of your heater. Therefore, your heater may turn on, but it won’t blow any warm air to heat the room.
To resolve this issue, you need to inspect the heating elements to check if it is burnt out. When you find the element burnt out, you should replace it with a new one.
If you install the new heating element replacing the old one, then it will start heating the room. Follow the below instruction to replace the heating element from your heater.
How To Replace Heater Element On Edenpure Space Heater
- First of all, make sure the heater is unplugged from electrical sources.
- Then, remove the filter cover from the heater element.
- Now put the heater over on its top. Unscrew all the screws mounted there to access the heater inside.
- Lift up the heater inside and put it off to the side.
- Start removing the wires from one heating element.
- Straighten the wires and lift up the holder that holds the heating elements in the heating chamber.
- Take the heater and flip it around. Remove the wires from there as well.
- The heating element will be removed.
- Now reinstall each heating element in the same way.
- Ensure tight wires and screws connection of the heating elements to the heating chamber.
- Put the heater back into the cabinet and reassemble the heater.
2. Front Portion Malfunction
Sometimes any malfunction with the front portion of a heater creates this type of trouble. When there is a malfunction in the front portion, it will stop releasing hot air and therefore the room won’t get heated.
In this case, the heater will turn on but it won’t heat the room.
You need to open up the heater at first and then look through your heater’s front portion. There should be a distinctive red glow coming out of the infrared element of your heater when you plug it in. If not, then you must replace it with an updated one.
3. Insulation Of The Room
The heating characteristic of your EdenPure heater is related to the insulation of the room.
It means how well your room for the heater is insulated plays a pivotal role on which the availability of heat depends.
You must need to insulate the room properly where you want to install an EdenPure heater. Otherwise, it will turn on but won’t provide heat. So, you’ll have to remain in the freezing cold even with a heater.
4. Get The Heater In A Right Position
The position of the heater is pretty important to get the heat in your house. Even the types of floors it is sitting on matter. Tile and concrete floors are the preferred ones for heat absorption over rugs and wooden floors.
So, try to fix a position for the heater first and then install it. The Interior wall of a house is the best place to get the heater. So, you better get your heater against the interior wall to get the heat properly.
5. Broken Thermostat
If your heater is turning on, but there is still no heat in your room, then it means there are some issues with the thermostat.
The main function of the thermostat is measuring and regulating the temperature inside your infrared heater.
It also adjusts the appliance’s temperature to your desired settings. So, in the case of a broken or faulty thermostat, the heater won’t blow warm air even after turning on.
This occurs because the thermostat controls the entire airflow system of the heater. So, without it blowing warm air is not possible for any heater.
To deal with this issue, you need to check the condition of the thermostat of your heater first. If it is in a condition to repair, then you should fix it right away.
Otherwise, in the case of a defective thermostat, the only solution is to replace this faulty element to get the heater back in operation.
How To Test & Replace Thermostat On Edenpure Space Heater
- First up, unplug the heater from the power connection. Leave the unit unplugged and let it be cool completely
- As there is no way to get through the inside machine’s guts of the heater from the back and front. So, you need to access the thermostat from the heater upside down.
- Turn the unit upside down, and you will see a few screws mounted on the cover. Unscrew the screws and then lift the unit from the external metal panel.
- Now, locate your thermostat, which will be attached with only 2 screws and 2 wires. Here, you may test the continuity of the thermostat using a multimeter.
- If the result shows negative, replace the faulty thermostat immediately.Unscrew the screws and disconnect the wires.
- Detach the old thermostat and install the new thermostat back in place. Connect the external metal panel and attach all the screws. Turn on the power of the heater.
6. Clogged Air Filters
The clogged air filter of the heater is another major reason for faulting to product heat in the heater. A clogged air filter prevents air from moving through the unit, and due to this, your space heater does not blow hot air but cold air instead.
So, now in this troubleshooting stage, you need to clean your filter to let the heater produce hot air.
How To Clean Blocked Air Filter On Edenpure Space Heater
Go through the below steps to disconnect and clean out the air filters from your space heater:
- Turn the power switch of the heater to the “Off” position.
- Now press the tab at the top of the filter and pull the filter straight out of the unit.
- Now carefully hold the air filter of your space with the backside facing up.
- Take the filter under the water tap and run the water over the filter.
- Keep cleaning the filter under water until it gets unclogged from debris. You can use mild detergent for better cleaning.
- Rinse thoroughly to clean the soap.
- Then shake the filter to remove the water.
- Take the filter into a windy place or light area to dry naturally.
- Wipe the filter with a clean cloth before installing it.
- Replace the filter back in place in the heater.
7. Broken Fan
If your EdenPure heater is not producing hot air, but the air filter is unclogged, be sure the broken fan is now the culprit.
There are a few reasons for which the heater fan is not working. For instance:
- Blown out thermal fuse
- Faulty outlet
- Overloaded circuit breaker
- Clogged fan
- Damaged quartz element
- Loose screws and wiring connection
- Blown fuses
- The fan is receiving sufficient power
- Before moving to troubleshoot, make sure the heater is unplugged.
- First, check out the circuit breaker box for damaged or tripped circuit breakers.
- Make sure the circuit breaker is not overloaded by multiple appliances.
- Check out the electrical outlet where the heater is plugged in. Ensure it is in well-working condition.
- Disassemble the heater and inspect the fan.
- Take a vacuum and clean out all the clogged dust in and around the fan and fan motor.
- Check out all the wires and screw connections of the heater. If needed, replace the damaged wires. Tighten all the screws.
- If all the above steps don’t prove well, check out the continuity of the heater in the matter. Replace the defective fan.
Why Does My Fan Turn On But Does Not Blow Warm Air?
It happens due to the auto mode of the temperature. Because of this mode, the heater will only blow warm air after reaching a certain temperature. It won’t blow hot air without reading the desired atmosphere in the room.
Have My Heater’s Airflow Diminished?
Open your heater up and ensure that the rear intake of your heater did not block the airflow. Make sure the filter is also clean at the same time. If you’re certain about these two things, then your heater’s airflow has not diminished.
Can I Use My Heater In A Garage?
You can use your heater in a garage. But you need to take care of a few things like insulation, floors, and absorbing the power of the place. If these things are not taken care of properly, the heater won’t provide efficient heat.
Can A Heater Heat Several Rooms At A Time?
A heater can certainly heat several rooms at a time but it depends on a few things. Heating may vary according to the openness of your plan and the size of the rooms. When you can place it centrally, it should heat several rooms at a time easily.
How Does Fan Speed Of A Heater Change?
The fan speed of a heater changes due to the “AUTO MODE” and a feature called “Energy Saving.” In auto mode, the cycling of the fan will turn on and off according to the room temperature and in energy-saving mode, the cycling will change based on the number of persons available in the house.
Hopefully, this article could guide you to find the issue of your heater and show you the right solution as well. Now, all you need to do is to follow our mentioned solutions to fix your EdenPure heater turns on but no heat issue in no time.
If you couldn’t find the right solution after going through this article, then please let us know in the comment section. We would be delighted to help you with a new one.